How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What's the best (and/or your favorite), free, web-based PDF to Word converter?
Reviewing applications for PDF file conversion, I found a very friendly application called SanPDF. SanPDF not only converts PDF files to docx/doc, xlsx/xls and pptx/ppt formats and from those formats to PDF, but also adds tools for split, merge, protect and unlock PDF documents, all in the same application. I prefer the PC version because it contains all these tools together, instead of the web version. From the PC version, I love the possibility of opening and operating each tool in a separate tab. Additionally, I have used the application in its PC version for free, considering the option of registered user (the other free option is unregistered user), because it allows me to work on PDF files that do not exceed 10 MB and up to a number of 100 daily conversions.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Some PDF features like OCR cannot be lost by copying and pasting. In the above paragraph there were four ways you could remove the text from a PDF — copy, select text in an external program, copy and paste. All four methods work great for text, but do not work as a general approach to edit or to remove images. What I do is the first method in the table; that is copying directly into the Word file without doing a scan, select and paste.