How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What PDF/JPG is converted to Word/Excel?
Unlike Word 2013 and later, Excel does not have a built-in converter to open a PDF file. You will therefore be using one of the many third-party packages that profess to convert PDF files to Excel. I have not been impressed with the accuracy of the third-party conversion software I have used. T struggle with wrapped text and merged cells. If the original is scanned, you should expect to spend a lot of time doing careful proof-reading. A spellchecker can fix a lot of OCR errors on a text document, but you can’t do that with numeric data. My experience has been that scanned originals going through OCR conversion have errors in both the digits and decimal point location. I print the converted document the same size as the original and fold the printout so I can compare it to the original line by line. It’s a lot of work, but it is faster than typing in all the data and then proof-reading. How much work? On the order of an hour per page in my experience. If the PDF is a digital file rather than a scanned original, you can open it in Word. Or you can copy the text from Pdf To Word Converter Online and paste it in Word. Tabular data will end up in a Word Table with excellent accuracy. You may then copy from Word into Excel, and the process will go smoothly. This “Word-washing” approach to PDF conversion is much better than a direct copy from PDF and paste into Excel. You’ll spend a lot less time editing the results in Excel if you take the indirect path through Word first.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
The conversion process is easy and automatic and saves a lot of time and money! There is no need to keep downloading the PDF files manually now.