How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is the best PDF to Word converter online?
Your problem is very genuine, and you basically want to have a scanned image turned into a pdf and then editting that. Well, its a complicated situation. And then follow the steps.1) Open scanned pdf file in classicPDF. 2) Go to edit and click 'move/resize' in image tab, and export the picture (whole document will look as picture as you have scanned document) to picture format out of the pdf file. 3) Search for OCR(optical character recognition) software and use it to read the text from your exported images. It will do so and give you result in an MS word format. Make your changes in it, and then you can convert it back to PDF. 4) However if you need to make some slight changes to the document, its easy and just open your file in classicPDF editor, click insert text and then click where you want to make changes, you will get a text box, write in it, and when you are done with editing, save it. The box will overwrite what was beneath it. There is a bit complication involved but this actually involves the conversion of image to text, which can be done through OCR only. but this will make you able to have a simple pdf. Resource link
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Resources: 3.1 PDF Converter is an application designed to convert PDF to other formats including PDF, PS, and XPS, and other digital formats for electronic storage and use. It can convert an unlimited number of supported formats including DOC, .DOCX, PPT, PDF, DOCX, PPTX, PPT-XLS, XLS, XLSX, RTF, TXT, LTR, TXT, ODT, PC, PKI, PDF and PS into any other form of the specified file format. So it's an application which lets you store PDF into PDFs, PS to PS, PDFs to PS, PS to DOC, and many other formats. When you use some kind of document management application such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and many others, PDF Converter can provide easy way to edit and view an PDF document. It's compatible with all versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel or other MS Office products, and will handle any size or number type of PDFs easily. It has a number of features.