How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I prevent someone from converting or converting back a .pdf file into Word or Powerpoint?
Well that is quite an easy thing to do. All you need is a good and easy to use excel to PDF converter tool. Most of the PDF editors these days offer this functionality of converting a different file format to PDF. In my opinion, you should go for SwifDoo PDF. It is fast and light PDF software that enables you to quickly convert MS office files to PDF format and vice-versa. So, let us learn how to convert MS excel to PDF using SwifDoo PDF in the following steps. Launch SwifDoo and select “PDF to Word” tool from the homepage. Once the SwifDoo Converter window is open, you need to select “Office to PDF” conversion tool. In the next step, select and upload the excel file to be converted using “+Add Files” button or file drag & drop technique. Once the excel file is uploaded, simply set an output storage location and hit the “Start” button. In the blink of your eyes, the excel file will be processed and converted to PDF format.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
If you prefer to work a bit inside Excel spreadsheet, you can start the conversion step inside the Converter. Now you can open the converted Excel file using Save as option on any compatible PDF reader. Once the new saved PDF file is opened, Swindon will instantly detect the conversion errors based on the type of the saved XML document and error codes from the MS Office documentation. You can also set the error codes from the error report by Swindon after conversion. Just set the number codes like the following example and open the saved PDF file.