How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a Word document to a PDF file using PHP?
Both the PDF and Word are very popular documentation formats. Using a file conversion software one can easily convert a PDF file to word format and vice-versa. I have used a number of online and offline file conversion tools for this purpose over the time. These days there are a number of PDF editor programs available which have inbuilt PDF file conversion module. This kind of module enables you to convert PDF to popular document/image formats and vice-versa. One such popular PDF editor is SwifDoo PDF. So, let us learn how to convert PDF to word using SwifDoo PDF in the following steps. For Word to PDF conversion, please check this article on Free Methods to Convert MS Word Files into PDFs [Online & Offline]. Download, install and launch SwifDoo PDF on your Windows PC. After that click to open “PDF to Word” tool which will launch the SwifDoo Converter. Once the PDF to Word converter tool is open, then next step will be to select and upload the PDF file to be converted. As soon as the PDF file is uploaded, all you need to do is to hit the “Start” button. Immediately after that the uploaded PDF file will be processed and converted to word format. You can then locate the final output file at the set output storage location.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
As I said, this has to be done when you have uploaded the PDF file manually. Once the conversion is complete, then you may want to rename the converted PDF to show the process was successful [Click Here to rename PDF]. As mentioned earlier, PDF to Word conversion should be undertaken after the document has been edited. But if you have not used the Word editing capabilities of your computer then the conversion process should be started at least after the files have been edited. So, I always advise you to start the conversion process after file has been edited in Word. However, you can proceed with the conversion right after the files have been edited, provided you are able to understand the workflow. If you are on a desktop operating system, you can convert PDF to Word using a document manager or the PDF file can be converted.