How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a secured PDF to Word?
To convert PDF to Word, you need a Google account. Then Log in to the Google account and move to the Google drive. Upload the PDF file. Open the PDF with Google Docs. Click on the File menu. Then select the download option and click on Microsoft Word (.docx) option. The file will be downloaded in word file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Now your PDF in Microsoft Word will be converted easily. You can download as Word file or edit and modify for your own. Hope you find this post useful. If so do let us know.