How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a PDF to Word on my laptop?
I am recommending a lengthy process here, but it is convenient and simple if you enjoy working with PowerPoint. Firstly, convert your pdf into ppt format. Select slide size and adjust the size of the slide as per your pdf requirements. Slide size is in the top right corner next to format background. Next, click on Page set up. For a landscape view, 11 width and 8.5 height are recommended. and for portrait, you can use 8.5 width and 11 height. Now, design and develop the slides accordingly by adding shapes, buttons, and relevant hyperlinks. Please make sure to use transparent shapes for the hyperlinks and title the hyperlinks so that you know where t go. Once you have finalized the PowerPoint presentation, run a slide show to make sure that all the links work correctly. Then, click on File - click on Save a Copy - click on the arrow to the right of PowerPoint Presentation (*.pptx). A list of file types will appear. Click on PDF (*.pdf). Finally, select Save. Open the PDF file and test to make sure that the links and interactions work. There are other ways to create a PDF from a PowerPoint presentation, e.g. print to PDF or export to PDF. But sometimes the hyperlinks do not work. Also, when you save the presentation as a PDF file it freezes the formatting and layout. People can view the slides even if t don’t have PowerPoint, but t can’t make changes to it. So you might have to switch to the same ppt again in order to make changes. However, if you have a subscription to Pdf To Word Converter Online Pro you can select “Edit PDF” and you can make text related changes and add new pages and link them. Hope this helps!
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Happy Adding! About the Author: Jasmin Chaudhary is an SEO & UX Designer at JCDecaux, a leading global company specializing in the digital transformation.