How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a PDF to Word in LibreOffice?
Generally, a scanned PDF or a PDF that was created from an image will not be searchable nor editable. So you need a tool with OCR feature which can help you convert these kinds of PDF to be searchable and even editable. OCR stands for optical character recognition, and PDFelement is an all-in-one PDF tool with the OCR functionality. Open your non-searchable PDF into PDFelement, click the “Convert” > “OCR” button, and choose “Searchable Text” or “Editable Text” mode as you want. Editable text is also searchable, however searchable text may not be editable. Get detailed steps about how to convert PDF to searchable PDF.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Download this free PDF conversion tool for free! Download this free PDF conversion tool for free! Find out more: In this tutorial we are going to convert PDF to searchable PDF using PDF Element with OCR. As we mentioned in tutorials 2 & 3 of this tutorial, OCR function does not only convert text into searchable format, but also help you to edit the text by applying correction. In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert PDF to searchable PDF with OCR function. As most of the conversion software and other PDF tools do not have OCR function, we have to use a program which can do OCR for us (if you don't have that kind of software on your desktop, you can buy OCR software here). Here I will show you how to convert PDF to a searchable mode by using OCR program. First we have got three elements. Now, let.