How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a PDF file to Word in DOCX or DOC format?
There are basically two solutions available to you for this purpose and these are. Online File Converters Offline File Converters If you are willing to go for one of these, then I would suggest you to consider an offline file converter tool as this option is more secure and reliable. You can consider using SwifDoo PDF tool in order to convert any MS word file to PDF format. I will explain the process of word to PDF conversion using SwifDoo on Windows PC in a step by step manner. Alternatively, you can check this article to learn about the same. Free Methods to Convert MS Word Files into PDFs [Online & Offline] Now let us learn only about SwifDoo PDF for word to PDF conversion process. For this, you need to first install and launch SwifDoo PDF on your Windows PC. In the next step, choose “PDF to Word” tool from the homepage. Once the PDF converter window is open, select “Office to PDF” from the left hand side panel. As soon as the tool is open, use “+Add Files” button or drag & drop method to upload the MS word file that you want to convert. The moment word file is uploaded, you need to set the output file location and finally hit the “Start” button. This action will process your word file and convert it to PDF format.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
You may have noticed the new tab ‹Convert To PDFs› on the right-hand side of the PDF converter window. Click it to view any PDF files that you need to convert. In this tab, you have to upload only the .PDF files that you want to convert. After uploading, check the PDF output results after conversion. You can upload the PDF file by right-click on the PDF file on Windows PC. You can also upload by dragging & dropping file onto right click menu. Just note, Swindon for MS Word File Converter supports many file formats such as MS Word, PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS and so on. You will notice that you will need to set in each of these PDFs the output file location like this. The process for this is quite simple and the PDFs will be generated on your file system. Click OK to.