How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a PDF file to an MS Word file for free?
To convert PDF to Word without using desktop software, you can process the conversion on the cloud. HiPDF is a good choice for you to convert PDF to Word as it’s an online browser-based PDF solution. Step 1. Upload your PDFs in the PDF to Word converter online. Step 2. Once you upload the scanned Word file, OCR will be activated. Step 3. When the conversion finished and then you can click on Download.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Note: You can save the scanned PDF to a temporary or permanent file. Step 4. After the conversion, you can save your file and upload it again to the online service. Tip: If you want to save your file on cloud as it is, Click on File → Save as → PDF to Word, you will get a PDF file of Word instead of the uploaded PDF. 3. Convert PDF to PDF without the Download. Step 1. Find the PDF of Word that you want to convert and select it. Step 2. In most cases, you will see this screen. Note: If you see the following screen, you need to download PDF from Google Drive from the above screen. Here you need to click on the Link that will take you to Google Drive. . Step 3. After the conversion completed, you can view the converted PDF on the web. Step 1..