How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a handwritten PDF to Word?
Making use of a reliable, easy to use and powerful PDF converter tool will be the best option for you in this case. I would suggest you to make use of Wondershare HiPDF online PDF editor for converting all kinds of PDF files to word and other document formats in just a few simple steps. If you are willing to learn more about the process to follow in order to convert PDF to word using Wondershare HiPDF, simply follow the below steps. Open your web browser and go to the official website of HiPDF. After that click on “All Tools” from the top menu which will take you to the “All Tools” page. In the next step, you need to select “PDF to Word” converter tool. Once the tool is open, the next step will be to upload the PDF file to the tool window. For this make use of drag & drop method or “Choose File” button. As soon as the PDF file is uploaded, all you need to do is to click on “Convert” button. In the blink of your eyes, the PDF file will be processed and converted to word document. You can then save the output word file to local storage using “Download” button.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
After your process is complete, all you will need to do is to click on Save button along with your new saved word file. How to Convert Word to PDF Step 1 Download your Word Converter software. 1 Click on ′Download› from the bottom corner of the page. Now we need to download the tool from official website. Go to the ′Download› page of the website. You need to provide email ID/password to verify that you are the user of the converter. If you are ready for the download, click on ″Next› button to begin the download process. Now you will be presented with a progress window to display your download. Step 2 Once the tool is connected to your computer, click on run button to begin the download of the Word Converter software. Then select one of three modes ‐Normal‐PDF‐Word. Once activated, the tool will begin downloading the PDF document. The program will then ask.