How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert PDF to Word doc programmatically?
Here is a direction you might want to consider. You can convert PDF to Word doc manually, as the video below shows, using Google Drive and Google API. These two Google resources also have an API of their own. Perhaps you can send your PDF file as a raw data to the former and then request to send the converted file from the latter. I think it's worth a shot.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
For the sake of simplicity and ease of use, you may want to store the PDF file in Google Drive and not have to use Google's API. The only time you'll send your PDF to the Google API, you'll use it to convert to plain-text. That's it.