How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert a scanned PDF to text?
To convert a scanned PDF into a searchable PDF, you will need to use OCR software. I use PDF Converter OCR. It’s Mac only. What I like best about the software is its powerful OCR feature and enough output formats. It’s easy to use even for beginners. Step 1. Download and PDF Converter OCR. Open it. Step 2. Drag one or more PDF files into the app. Step 3. Click the output format dropdown list and select the to PDF option. This option will convert a scanned PDF or image to searchable and selectable PDF. Step 4. Click the Convert button. Note. Make sure the OCR feature is turned on. (The OCR feature is enabled by default.)
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
It’s best to do a search of all PDFs first to avoid any errors. Step 5. Download and extract (drag & drop) the PDF files from step 4. Step 6. In step 2, select the extracted PDFs into the 'To PDF' dropdown list. Make sure the extracted PDFs have all “SEO-friendly” tags (don't try to use special tags like “h1”, “h2”…). And for this tutorial, we will be converting just the text. Step 7. Click next button and the PDF/images will be converted into a searchable and selectable PDF file. Now you are finished with converting. You will get a report in the PDF file, showing the number of rows/columns and the number of words. Step 8. Go to the Export PDF button. Note. Make sure you have selected the appropriate PDF output formatting.