How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert a PDF (in image form) to Word (editable form) without losing the format?
Unfortunately if your intention is to just CTRL+C and CTRL+V, it won't work. As other answers have clearly elaborated, you will need to find and install a 3rd party software that is capable of doing this. Alternatively, you can also find websites that will convert the documents. You will just need to upload the file onto said site. Considering these are short stories you wish to compile, I assume it shouldn't be a problem. I'd be wary of uploading any sensitive information. A quick Google search should help you with the software/website you need.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
If you do nothing and watch it come from the server, it will probably still download. However, you will not be able to watch it coming to you. Instead, you will need to send a request, similar to a captcha. You could download and use an image viewer on Mac or PC. If your intent is to be able to access a program from a computer, then this won't be an issue. The program I will be sharing is quite simple and won't be too difficult to use. It will do everything from playing mp3's, converting audio (mp3, OGG, etc). If you're a Mac user, there's some good apps for this (though a Mac is not necessarily needed). I'm not sure where I would be able to find a tool that will open a file in a program called a PDF writer. The program will automatically open it for you..