How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert a PDF to a MS Word file while keeping the fonts intact?
Re. your comment. That shouldn't happen. Is the version of Times New Roman that you are using a Postscript font? You might be using an old TrueType font that came with Word, or a newer TrueType font that is rendered as an Open Type font. Make sure you only have ONE version (preferably an Open Type version) of Times New Roman open and active on your machine and try the conversion again. If you can't manage that, or it still doesn't work correctly, try another oldstyle typeface such as Baskerville Old Face, Garamond, or Goudy--all three of those come with Word, so you should have them. That said, Word is not a page layout program, and it sometimes renders PDFs erratically. (I've had to use Word from time to time to layout a book, and I've found lines slipping from one page to the next, or sometimes a line at the top or bottom of a page goes missing.) So be sure to check your results carefully.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Com I have provided several links above that may help in converting PDF files to other formats. For converting PDF to Word, I have added some more links that might benefit you also. If you need to convert PDF file to HTML, these links might help you too. If you need to convert PDF files to RTF, you may also find some helpful links at the bottom of this article. If you are a writer, then you should know that PDF to Word converter is very essential when working with online clients. If you wish to use Adobe Acrobat, PDF files do not support encoding in this format. Therefore, you need to convert PDF files to ODT or Postscript for this. With other PDF converters, they will simply throw away the existing PDF file which is very painful and time-consuming. With Adopt PDF Converter, your files will be converted to PDF in a flash. In this article, I want.