How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Can you convert a PDF to Word online for free without losing formatting?
If the PDF files has no or very little graphics, you can open the file in Microsoft Word directly without losing formatting. You can try any paid software, you won’t get the result better than Microsoft Word.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Hi PDF is a desktop solution that allows you to convert PDF with any desktop software and convert it to Word without any software on your PC. The free version allows you to convert PDF to Word without having any registration, and then you can use it for a period of time. The paid version has more features and better performance, and also allows you to scan an existing PDF file as well. You do not need to install any software to convert PDF in Hi PDF. Just download the PDF as is, and then start Hi PDF to begin the conversion.